In our posts "Learning ressources", you will find exercises to improve your French reading and listening's skills or helpful and interesting links.
Enjoy working well!
On our French post, you can review and develop your French vocabulary on the theme of local shops and shopkeepers.
- Learn shop vocabulary;
- Understand where you can shop downtown;
- Understand how you can use the preposition "CHEZ" and "À";
- Conjugate the verbs "acheter" and "vendre" in the present tense.
Opération « Moi, Président » est menée par France-Inter et l’Obs. Tous droits réservés © DR.
The first round of the vote in France to elect the next President of the Republic will be held on 23 April 2017.
On this special occasion, the radio France Inter and the newspaper L'Obs asked French people what they would change if they were President.
Have a look on our French page to know more and to practice your listening.
Internet is a great tool to access and to pick up a language. Practise and make better your French by reading newspaper articles, listening to the radio or podcasts, watching a video online... You can find content on almost any topic and access in the same time to the French culture.
If you struggle with pronunciation, some words or phrases, a grammar rule, here are interesting classified and selected websites which should be helpful :
- Free online French lessons ;
- French grammar explanations ;
- French dictionary ;
- Idioms and phrases dictionary ;
- French thesaurus ;
- French verbs conjugators ;
- Translators ;
- Phonetic and pronunciation ;
- Free French ebooks.